Select a payment type that works best for you.
-Smart Tuition can send you an invoice monthly allowing you the option to mail in a payment, make a payment over the phone, or make a payment over the web.
-Smart Tuition can automatically debit your credit card, checking account, or savings account on a monthly basis.
Manage your Smart Tuition account online.
-You can edit your own profile, including your contact information, payment options, and much more.
-You can review and print your monthly billing details and payment history.
-You can make payments through Smart Tuition’s secure website.
Receive payment and follow up reminders.
-If you setup to pay automatically, Smart Tuition will e-mail you a reminder of your upcoming payment 7-10 days before your due date.
-If you happen to miss a payment or have an outstanding balance, they will kindly remind you by email and phone.
Speak to a customer service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
-Smart Tuition has a helpful and experienced customer service staff available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Their customer service team can help answer questions about your account and also take a payment over the phone.
The following is a brief overview of how your account will be handled using Smart Tuition.
PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER
One parent or guardian must be listed as the primary account holder. The person named will be issued a username and password to access their account on Smart Tuition’s secure website. This person will be responsible for paying the student(s) charges. The primary account holder may allow for an additional authorized person to access the account in order to view information, make payments, or make account changes.
PAYMENT METHOD OPTIONS
On the enrollment form, there are two options available for you to choose from.
1. Automatic Debit from your checking or savings account, or from your credit card. Mastercard, Discover, VISA, or American Express cards are accepted. A 2.65% convenience fee will be assessed for all credit/debit card transactions.
2. Payment by mail to Smart Tuition (checks or money order payable to Smart Tuition). Smart Tuition does not accept cash payments.
ADDITIONAL METHODS TO MAKE PAYMENT
1. A payment can be made through the Smart Tuition secure website.
2. A payment can be made over the phone by calling Smart Tuition’s toll free customer service line.
3. Online payment initiated from your bank or financial institution. Please note that your financial institution does not electronically transfer the payment over to Smart Tuition. They will mail a check to Smart Tuition. To ensure your payment is received on time, please set up your online bill pay to occur 7-10 days before your due date.
If the primary account holder elects to make payments through the mail, Smart Tuition will mail the invoice approximately 20 days before your due date. If an automatic debit from a checking, savings, or credit card account has been selected, you will receive a welcome letter at the beginning of the school year and reminder email each month. These emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount. Your complete billing information will be available online.
SWITCHING PAYMENT METHOD
Your payment method may be changed by contacting Smart Tuition, your school’s business office or on our secure website. A minimum of 3 business days notice is required to make changes or updates to your payment method.
Smart Tuition will contact the primary account holder by telephone and email if a payment is not received in full by the due date selected. A fee may access to your account if your account is not made current.
In the event that your payment fails a $30 Bank Fee will be posted to your account.
ACCESSING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may access your account at any time by going to the Smart Tuition website. Once we receive your Smart Tuition enrollment form and your account is established, you will receive your unique username and password by mail about 15-20 days prior to your first due date. By going to the Smart Tuition website at http://www.parents.smarttuition.com you will be able to view all activity and personal information.
QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have any questions regarding your account activity or are in need of assistance, contact the Smart Parent Help Center at 1-888-868-8828. The Parent Help Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
SMART TUITION FAQs